Not Your Average Salad (COLOR Makes Them FUN...And Healthier)

-


LIVING foods!  Nature's essential nutrition.  Whole, raw, organic foods are the givers of energy, life, the healers, and protectors from disease.  I try to have at least one BIG bowl of LIFE daily.  I like to have a nice green leafy base. I keep options like kale, spinach, arugula, (I dig that peppery kick), spring mix, and I love green and red leaf lettuce, to mix in with the kale or spinach.  Then add lot's of COLOR!  Make it EASY for yourself to throw a beauty like this together.  Pre-chop your veggies and place them in individual containers.  That way you can customize your salad daily.  A little of this, a little more of that, or totally skip something one day, you get the idea.  Keep it FUN! I love shopping for veggies, seeing what catches my eye, what looks super fresh and yummy, something I haven't had in a while, you know the deal - a little produce adventure!  Finally, toss on a handful of nuts or seeds with some sprouts and you are good to go. Maybe even a little dried fruit like cranberries or raisins. Keep goodies on hand so it's easy and fun for you to make something healthy you WANT to eat.  Finish it off with your favorite healthy dressing, and you are ready to pump some LIFE into your LIFE. 


Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.